Hey babes, today I’m showing you some items I recently bought or am currently obsessed with. So without any hesitation, let’s jump right in!😍
Click the photo to shop the look💖
First things first: SHOES
1. The Teasing you Heel:
Just bought these beauties and I can’t get enough, they are super comfy and I’m seriously loving the thick rectangular heel that’s been in style. Click the photo to shop the heels!💖 These are currently $31.99, and I have styled them with some dresses, jeans and a cute top/bodysuit!
2. The True to Fashion Black Knee High Boots:
Not only comfy, soft, and cute but super affordable! These boots are currently $44.99 on Miss Lola just like the White Heels and they are always running deals. These shoes was my first purchase from Miss Lola and so far I’m really happy with the products! I think these boots are seriously so cute for any occasion like dinner, drinks, work, and brunch. I like to style these boots with blue skinny jeans, a white bodysuit/top and a black jacket/blazer etc.
3. The Snakeskin Print Square Toe Heel Sandals - From Express
These Snakeskin Heels are the heels I just showed you babes on my story over the weekend! On sale for $41 via the Express website, if you watched my story then you know I purchased in store so they might have them in a store near you too! Again, these heels have a cute rectangular heel and that fun strappy look for work or play! 😍
4. Lastly the Lounge Black Heel A basic staple black heel every babe needs, if you were watching my story you saw that I traded these heels in for my broken one’s and I think they are adorable!Comfy and like I always say, perfect for so many occasions. I think these are a great heel for work with a cute blazer and jeans, or dress them up with yep, you guessed it a dress! Since the one’s I bought broke I decided to stick with a black basic shoe and I couldn’t be happier. They are currently $92.95 online and in stores 💕
Moving onto Pants
1. Always and forever obsessed with leather leggings/pants, and no one can stop me! I think they are not only cute but comfy. This pair I got from Express are more comfy than pairs I have had before because they are more on the legging spectrum. My favorite way to wear these pants is with a white bodysuit, my camel coat and white/nude or black heels. They are currently $29.94 on Express
2. Pink Wide Leg Pants with Darts
These hot pink Zara pants are to die for, I think they would be so cute for work! With a white or tan top and a cute puffer jacket. These pants are currently $49.90 at Zara!
I think they are a fun way to add color to any outfit, plus they look very comfy.
3. Zara Cropped Plaid Pants
A work favorite!!! I think these pants have fabulous written all over them whether it’s work, dinner, drinks these pants would be so cute with a black or white top with a leather jacket and some kitten heels. These pants are currently $49.90 ❤️
4. And of course, A pair of jeans! Specifically the Premium 80’s JEands in Madison Blue from Zara.
I think these are such a good staple pair of skinny jeans. I personally love Zara jeans, while sometimes their jeans stretch out I still feel like the quality is really good. I really like the wash of these jeans and I think the light rips make them appropriate for quite a few occasions. They are currently $49.90
Tops & Bodysuits
1. A Ruched Front Tank from Express:
I think this tank is really cute and is a fun switch up from your typically tank or simple black bodysuit. It’s on sale at Express now for $17.94, I also really like the thick straps and a line cut of the top!
2. The Lace Trim Strappy Back Tank:
I bought this tank in black and white as I’m sure you saw on my Instagram stories the other day, I really like these and I think they are a fun way to dress up any outfit. I really like how tight fitting they are and how they cross in the back. They are also on sale for $14.94 right now too!
3. The Square Neck Puff Sleeve Top:
I also showed you babes this top in my story, I think it’s a fun take on the puff sleeve trend going on right now, but toned down a bit. As you know I liked this top so much I bought it in black and white, plus it’s currently on sale right now for $29.94! I think these tops are so fun and playful for work, brunch, lunch, dinner and more!
4. The Pleated Puff Sleeve Bodysuit:
I love this Nude bodysuit because I feel like it’s a good basic, yet has a fun sleeve at the same time. I actually really like the outfit they styled her in here or you could tone it down with black pants and black or nude heels. It’s currently $28.90 ❤️
1. The Rolled Sleeve Boyfriend Blazer:
Perfect blazer and so soft you won’t feel uncomfortable in it either! I needed to ditch my 5+ year old blazer and get a new one and this one was the way to go, plus it was on sale so I really scored. I think a blazer is perfect with jeans, a dress, leggings even, you can dress a blazer up and down in so many different ways. It’s currently $70.80
2. A Double Breasted Boyfriend Blazer:
I saw this blazer in the store and thought it was so cute, while I didn’t get it because I was already buying the black blazer, I think it’s just fabulous. I love this color and style, plus dare I say, it’s on sale for $76.80, it also has really cute matching pants for a day when you’re really feeling it 😉
3. The Menswear Style Coat:
A Camel coat can really add that extra oomph in any outfit and I think they make you look super put together. Not only that, but they usually keep you fairly warm. This one is currently $169 on Zara’s site!
4. Faux Leather Jacket:
A unique take on a leather jacket that’s for sure, I really think this is a fun addition to your wardrobe. I love the belted look too and I think it’s a great piece to have year-round, it would be cute with pants or shorts! It’s currently $69.90 on Zara’s site
1. The Pu Chevron Flap Crossbody bag:
I love that this bag has two straps and is a bit bigger than your average cross body bag. I like the white and gold, and I think this bag could add to any super cute look! It’s on;only $24 on Nasty Gal’s site
2. We're Croc Impressed Faux Leather Bag:
Similar to the white bag but in black and the material is a crocodile print. Again, I love that this bag is bigger than your average cross body bag and I think it’s a great switch up! It’s only $24 on Nasty Gal’s site
3. The Halfway There Bag In White and Pink:
I like both of these bags so much I think either white or pink would be a great option. If you’re looking to switch it up and add some color then go with the pink, but if you feel like you need a more basic bag in your life then I suggest the white one! These bags are $26.95 on ShowPo
4. Miracle Luxury Shoulder Bag | Retro Baguette Purse | Cross Body Clutch | PU Vegan Leather for Women:
The cutest snakeskin bag you ever did see, I think this is a great purse for adding some texture and pattern into the mix. This purse can really add some fun into your outfit and it’s on Amazon for only $25.99 with some other colors too!
That's it for now! I hope you babes enjoyed shopping most of my closet, let me know if you have any questions I would be happy to help! 💖
#kittenheels #kneehighboots #camelcoat #fashiontrends #leather #plaid