Hey Babes, I just wanted to share some great fall transitional pieces that I am loving and I think you will too. Basically this whole post is filled with goodies I would buy for myself, or have bought. I thought it would be fun to basically shop for you this fall.
Click on the picture to shop the item.
Let’s start with the Basics:
1. This washed effect Pocket T Shirt, I purchased this in a size large just for that oversized look and it's honestly great for anything + it's only $19.90
2. A Washed Shirt; another great basic, that comes in black, white, charcoal, and grey. I would honestly get black and white because you never underestimate how much you need basic T's! Only $12.90
3. This Double Layer White Bodysuit is perfect for work, class, going out and everything in between. It's a great basic to pair with a fun bottom, jacket or shoe! Only $14
4. This Boohoo Turtleneck Bodysuit is seriously stunning, I think this is great for fall and winter and can be worn with so many different items. A definite staple and it's only $12
5. This Zara Metallic top is so fun for the holidays, a nice dinner or a fun party! Where would you wear it? Only $35.90
6. Talk about a sleeve: I'm seeing these fun sleeves all over and I think this bodysuit is a perfect middle ground. While it's still pretty out there, it's fun and different from the norm! Only $15 and comes in pink and blue, personally I would wear black!
7. Turtleneck and a fun shoulder? I like this look, it's simple but bold and can be worn to so many things in many different ways. I would pair this with black high waisted leather pants and black heels. Only $12
8. Oh hi eco-friendly, this set is recycled and only $22, what's also great is you can wear this skirt with a sweater for a brunch look, or wear with a low cut top for a dinner look, and lastly wear with a collared blouse for a work look.
9. This sweater dress is quite literally a no brainer! This is too adorable to pass up, match with some boots or booties and you're ready for dinner and drinks! Only $18😱
10. Because everyone needs a basic knit sweater for fall/winter. This knit will go with everything, i mean it! You won't want to take it off and you'll look fabulous, it's a win win! Only $39.90
11. An Oversized Teddy Coat: I couldn't find a cropped one exactly like mine, but the long one is just as cute!😍 The way this Teddy Coat is styled on the model is perfect too! This coat is a bit more expensive, but worth the splurge because it will last a while, $80
12. Another great option for $60
13. Forever obsessed with plaid, you seriously can't go wrong with this! Only $55
14. Because we need at least one sweater, haha but seriously this is your go-to sweater for fall/winter! It comes in a plethora of colors too. Only $20, now that's a steal
15. I love Zara pants/jeans and these one's caught my eye, super cute mom jeans under $40
16. And of course leather pants, I couldn't find the one's I just bought from Zara but these look very similar to them! Only $35.90
Shoes & Accessories
17. Love absolutely love these Forever21 Boots. The color, texture and style are perfection and I am sold so hard on these. Only $34.99
18. The perfect Heel: great for all occasions and only $32.90!
19. And of course, the statement piece! These boots are fab-u-lous and a must have! Paired with a skirt, or pants you will be a showstopper baby! Only $38.
20. A simple yet elegant purse, this everyday purse is so so cute and affordable! Only $16 and it comes in hot pink if you're feeling daring 😏
21. Cow print is here to stay and this is too adorable to pass up! Only $18 on NastyGal
22. A Crossbody bag that won't break the bank, sign me up! This NastyGal Croc Cross Body bag is only $23
23. And of course we have to add a bit of color, I love this forest green and I think it's gorgeous for fall! Only $29.90 at Zara
24. Can't go wrong with $6 sunnies, aren't these so fun? If you're looking for a new pair, these are your go-to!
25. Choose Tan or Black, either way this hat is a perfect addition to any outfit! Only $10 on Boohoo
Just a reminder to click on the photo to direct you to shop the item, I hope you babes like my fall picks! Let me know if you want to see this again for winter with some cozier items. These are not affiliate links.
#fall #fallpicks #falloutfit #falltrends #falllook #falllookbook