Welcome back to my blog, I missed you! Today I want to talk about some products that I recently started using and can’t get enough of and hopefully you can try them and see why I’m obsessed.
So let’s get started, the first product I’ve been loving and using once a week is the BeautyCounter Sugar Body Scrub. This was gifted to me by my Boyfriend’s Stepmom Marie and she is currently selling BeautyCounter here, this body scrub is $40 which is typically over my price range but I’m seriously so obsessed. It is vegan, cruelty free, organic, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized, soft, hydrated, and so much cleaner. I can’t get enough of this product, not to mention it smells amazing! If you haven’t heard of BeautyCounter, they are doing some amazing things by excluding over 1500 questionable ingredients and they advocate for better guidelines in the personal-care industry. How could I not get behind this?
2. I have mentioned that I am a germaphobe before but it really does go to show because I keep hand sanitizer in my purse and car at all times. You seriously never know when you’re going to need it for example, after pumping gas, after grocery shopping, after the gym, before you eat, truly anything. When I was nannying I had one designated just for my car, so every time I would pick them up from school they immediately sanitized! So this Dr. Bronner’s Lavender hand sanitizer is my go-freaking-to because its vegan, cruelty free, smells amazing, and is super affordable! Germs be gone and enjoy the fresh smelling scent of lavender on your hands, let’s be real who doesn’t want that?
3. Are you a glow gal like me? I love glitter, glow, shimmer anything that will give your skin that extra dewy look. Well look no further because The Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Glow Priming Moisturizer (say that fire times fast) is your new bestie. I use this on my face at morning and night, it is super gentle on my skin, I’ve mentioned before that I have sensitive skin and this does not cause any irritation for me which is a plus. It also has a fabulous gold shimmer to it, it smells like coconuts and it’s affordable at $10.99 for a jar. Shea Moisture is completely cruelty free, this product is certified organic and includes vitamins + essential fatty acids.
4. Let’s talk hydration, you know what I’m using on my face but what about my body? Well I seriously can’t stop using the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut water & Mimosa Flower Body lotion. I have been purchasing this from target for $8.94 and I use it every time after a shower. It smells amazing and keeps me feeling so soft, not to mention this entire brand is vegan and cruelty free. In addition this specific lotion excludes silicones, dyes and parabens. I have fallen in love with this brand because they are ethically sourced and really do care about their customers, I highly recommend.
5. What about sunscreen? Don’t worry I have got you covered, I have been using the Pacifica Mineral Bronzing Sunscreen in Crystal Shimmer version and I love it. You babes know I love the glow and this sunscreen does not fall short of that! It’s SPF 30, water resistant for 80 mins, is vegan, cruelty free, and is free of chemical UV Absorbers. The best thing is it’s tinting effect, because I don’t like to be in the sun for very long, I still like to look tan while I’m in a bathing suit. What better way than to have your tan be your sunscreen? I will advise that this product does have a wide spray radius so spray it where it won’t get on anything or one!
6. Lastly, the Tarte Shape Tape concealer just might be a lifesaver. This product can legitimately be worn as a foundation if you’re using some bb cream as well, because it is full on coverage baby. I am so happy with this purchase and while it is not the cheapest product out there it is 100% worth the money. I purchased this from Ulta for $27 and it is vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben + phthalate free and more! Tarte is such an awesome brand I’ve talked about their vegan mascara that I love and I will definitely keep supporting this brand not only because their products are amazing but because they care for their consumers.
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorite products please let me know if you try these and what you think! Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of Love,